Mr. Terry Small
“Your brain at work - Making the Science of Cognitive Fitness work for you!”
Monday 27 October
Terry is a master teacher and learning skills specialist. His knowledge, warmth, humour and dynamic presentation style have made him a much sought-after speaker at workshops and conferences. He has presented his ideas to over 220,000 people in 23 countries. His clients include IBM, Ford, UBS, Hitachi and many more.
In his session learn:
• The #1 job of your brain
• How to eat right, to think right
• How to get rid of negative thoughts
• The #1 food for your brain
• How to improve your reading skills
• How to improve your memory
• How to outwit Alzheimer's disease
• The 3 things every brain must have and much more!
Mr. Small's sessions are packed with tips, stories, ideas, and strategies to help you improve your greatest asset...your brain!